17 February 2009

Herbalife Gosip

Salam and hi to all,

Just now, I went through some personal family pics (Raya 2008). Ohh!!! My god ...... I really look big! I went to look at myself in the mirror....... eh.. tak de le besar sesangat. But when I look back at the pics in the computer..... gigg...memang I look big.

Then one day I asked my besfren." Su am I big? Really... tell me frankly!" I said.
" Well.... honestly..... jangan marah, boleh tahan jugak lah!" was her sincere answer.
" Ei..... ye ke?? What am i going to do? I big and you chubby." What am i going to do?" I asked again.

We came up with a few suggestions.
Here they are:
*DIET ............... No..... susahlah .... tak tahan godaan!!!!!
*EXERCISE ............. Ei...... malaslah... tak larat!!!!!
*ENROL di MARIE FRANCE BODYLINE ....... kering la poket ku.........KAH!KAH!KAH! That's all funny. We both laughed at the idea.

Suddenly Su said "I know...I know......".
"What? Apa dia?" i were eager to know.HERBALIFE!!! LET"S TRY HERBALIFE!!!!
So many people out there said..... boleh reduce weight. You can see the difference within a month.

Me : Ish... betul ke????????
Su : Dah ada living proof. So ape kata kita cuba. i let u try first becoz i don't hv more budget dis months. If it works to u then both of us use the product. Both agreed.

And Herbalife..... it shall be! i'll wait and see for the result.I hope to be SMALLER than what I am now. And hopefully BOTH will be SMALL or SLIGHTLY SLIM. Baru le dua-duanya MENGANCAM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment