17 February 2009

When I start 'BIG'??


When I’ve started working at Batu Caves, I’ve really neglected myself. I dont exercise at all, and it shows. Clothes that were loose some years back, are really very snug now. Some of which, were deemed as inappropriate by my mum that she actually threw it away!

Pic on My Wedding Day Mac '07 (56kg)

Sometimes I look at myself and I wonder how I got so large. (Ok, so I binge eat alot) Back in school, I’d never go more than 70 kilograms. Nowadays, I’d be lucky if I dont tip the 100kg mark. Lets face it, I’m already overweight.

I’m not fine with the way that I look actually. In fact, I actually like my last few years body type (hehehe...betoi ker wording aku nih). A woman’s self worth should not be measured by slimness of her waist. But the truth is, it does get depressing when trying to buy new clothes, finding that you need several size larger than what you normally used to wear before. It is even worse now that I feel more lethargic than have ever felt before. I cant do 2.4km without gasping of air. Just climbing up the stairs will leave me panting.

Just on monday, after having lunch with my frenz, I was so tired, that I dropped myself and almost couldnt concentrate on the work. This is bad.
Luckily for me, I have my mum for guidance. Even my good friend Su is asking me to join her for Yoga. At least with friends, they give you some form of motvation. hopefully it wont be so bad after all. But aku x join pun yoga tuh...mane ade masa..(actually malas kot hehehe........)


1 comment: