17 February 2009

My Son's Gallery

My life started when i found a beautiful man and we started a family. I make sure I think about my beautiful baby every second I can, hold him at every chance, and ignore my housework to play with him and NEVER feel guilty about it.

MUHAMMAD ZAKWAN IMAN 'my prince'

To be a mother is an honor, it is a gift, and a blessing. You are given unconditional love by your children in ways you will never imagine, love never experienced. Your children are God given and were meant to be. If you are chosen to be a Mother do not let it pass you by. You will never be alone, you will have a reason to live, you have the strength, and you CAN do it. They are the chosen ones who will reign when we are gone, and will show us things that we have never known or will know unless through them. THEY ARE OUR FUTURE, CHERISH THEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment