06 March 2009

18th Days HL

Being unhealthy, overweight and depressed was becoming intolerable for me. I tried just about everything to lose weight.I was always on the lookout for diet products that would actually deliver results.I had a lot of weight to lose and this was my number one goal, but my second goal was to improve my health and fitness.I was determined to achieve both, so I began working out.

In the first week I lost 3kg and felt much healthier with more stamina.I was also relieved that I had finally found a Weight loss Program that worked! I started eating healthier by making a few simple changes to my diet. Just going for the healthier option - grilled not fried; avoiding high amounts of dairy; avoiding sweets; eating lean meats; lots of fresh fruit and vegetables. It took me just over three weeks on the Herbalife weight loss Program to lose a total of 7kg, but the results have been permanent and remarkable.

I have a whole new body shape! I went from a pants size xxL to size L. My results from the Herbal life products were all I needed to stay motivated. Everyone who knew me back then has noticed the difference. Some friends who hadn't seen me for a while didn't even recognise me! The best thing about my Herbalife results is the way I feel about myself. I have more confidence and self-esteem. I am much healthier, look better and enjoy life a lot more - thanks to Herbalife!

No comments:

Post a Comment