12 March 2009

My Progress with HL

I have spent a month losing weight,by now,I have lost about 7kg with HL. Now,I want to share my experience with the people need it. My method is very simple, that is eat less,exercise more. Eat less is not means of eat nothing, at breakfast and lunch, you can eat anything you want,but make sure you know what you eat. by the way, the breakfast is important to us,it is advantage to us losing weight.The dinner is also important,we had better not eat something that imply a lot of energy,we can eat some fruit.And if we want to lose weight quickly,we can eat nothing after lunch,but this is not suitable if you want to insist long time.I don't approve take medicine,it may destroy our healthy.At last,any method need insist. Believe me that HL product very helpful in losing my weight so far................as i'm very desperate to lose some more....

No comments:

Post a Comment